Full-Time 2D FX Artist
Hoopla Animation are looking for 2D FX artist/character animator to join our team in the production of a long-form pre-school animated series.
The successful candidate will:
– Have experience with Toon Boom Harmony animation.
– Have experience in similar animation roles for broadcast or film.
– Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
– Work closely with the Animation Director and the animation team, be willing to take notes and direction and hit the scheduled deadlines while meeting high quality animation standards.
– Be able to “migrate” from Fx animation to Character animation when schedule will need it in order to help the animation team to hit the deadlines.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for, along with an FX/animation show reel or link containing your most recent work, and your CV or resume.
Candidates without an animation show reel will not be taken in consideration.
Please take in consideration that this role is for in-house position only, the successful candidate will be able to relocate and work from our studio in Manchester.
348 total views, 30 today