Artist | Illustrator | Animator
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Fairly willing to travel|
I am an artist and illustrator focusing in character and background design. I have experience creating art for mobile games and 2D animation formatted for both online and television.
In my personal works, I enjoy taking the nostalgia of comics and cartoons I watched as kid to create whimsical designs of all shapes and sizes: From environments, to creatures, and everything in-between.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯 – 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟳) 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮, 𝗙𝗟
– BFA, Media Arts and Animation
𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯 – 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁)
– Character Design
– Background Design
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴 – 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵) 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻, 𝗩𝗔
– Artist and Illustrator creating various characters and assets for the “Project Destined” series of educational videos. These modules were used to help students better understand the values and fundamentals of real estate. [Remote]
𝗘𝗰𝗵𝗼 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀, 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱 – 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴) 𝗦𝘁. 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴, 𝗙𝗟
– Background Artist for different animated shorts promoting music from “Winter Wonderland Mixtape” by The Black Santa Company.
– Background Artist for AOK’s animated short, “SCIENTIFICALLY FACTUAL KING KONG.”
– Helped create Countdown and Title Cards for the “Crimson Carrot” series of animated shorts.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮, 𝗖𝗶𝗿𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗸 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰 – 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟳) 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮, 𝗙𝗟
– Aiding patrons in the school library.
– Tasks included helping check out and return books, stock materials, managing library computers and printers, scheduling tutor and librarian appointments, and providing students with information from the school.
𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮 𝗕𝗮𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲) 𝗦𝘁. 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴, 𝗙𝗟
– Artist and Animator for the medical research video, “Three Feared Words.”
– My team of fellow students from The Art Institute of Tampa helped create this animation for the TBRI 35th Anniversary event and to help funding for their biomedical research.
– Designed the characters and backgrounds and helped with a lot of the
storyboarding and animation.
𝗕𝗶𝘁 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺, 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲) 𝗦𝘁. 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴, 𝗙𝗟
– Artist and Character Designer for mobile game project, Ball O’ Fire. [Unreleased]
𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱 – 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲) 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮, 𝗙𝗟
– Artist for various projects including the development of mobile game, Gweep Gwop.
– Designed the Fire Hazard Entertainment team’s logo.
𝗮𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰 – 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲) 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮, 𝗙𝗟
– Background Artist for “The Bus Home” Animation. 
– Artist for “Home Sweet Home” PSA Animation. 
– The organization is made up of students attending The Art Institute of Tampa and are dedicated to engaging and educating the public on the evolving state of homelessness in the community.
– Animation Clean-Up Assistant for Major Lazer season finale, “Throwback Thursdays.”
– Background Artist for Spotify’s “Drawn & Recorded.”
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Animate
- Adobe After Effects
- Digital Illustration
- Character Design
- Background Design
- 2D Animation, background design, Character Design, concept art, digital art, Drawing, illustration, storyboarding
273 total views, 1 today