|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Local opportunities only|
I am a hard-working creative in Animation who is enthusiastic, friendly, reliable and always determined in getting the work done.
BA (Hons) Animation: Bachelor of Arts (2:1). Southampton Solent University 2012-2015
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art, Design & Media: Triple Grade: Distinction Distinction Merit. East Surrey College 2010-2012
Functional Skills Qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Level 1: Pass. East Surrey College 2010-2011
Key Skills in Application of Numbers Level 1: Pass. East Surrey College 2009-2010
BTEC Level 2 Diploma in ICT: Grade: Merit. East Surrey College 2009-2010
BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Art, Design & Media: Grade: Merit. East Surrey College 2008-2009
Key Skills in Communication Level 1: Pass. East Surrey College 2007-2008
BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Art, Design & Media: Grade: Merit. East Surrey College 2007-2008
GCSE, Art and Design: A, Science: E, English: F and Mathematics: F.
Manor Green College 2002-2007
Charity Worker, Easter Team, Voluntary
Crawley, West Sussex, 11th February 2019-Present
I work alongside other volunteers in a storehouse, located in Manor Royal.
I organise food parcels in bags for people, struggling financially, homeless and low income.
Animal Combat, Animation Designer/Creator, Voluntary
Crawley, West Sussex, 10th April 2016-13th April 2018
I worked closely with a university Audio Sound Design student.
I created the storyline, character designs, storyboards and an animatic.
I created sets, props and a set building.
I produced the characters, their transformation sequences and auras out of plasticine and armatures.
I created a Stop-Motion Animated short film, through production and post-production.
Community Volunteer, Providence Row, Voluntary
The Dellow Centre, 82 Wentworth Street, London 3rd-31st May 2017
I undertook a voluntary placement in London.
I worked closely with an English Teacher and Art Tutor.
I also worked with other volunteers and homeless people.
I worked on a mosaic, designed packages for Rise Bakery and made the designs for a kitchen towel.
Prop Maker, Pew36 Animation Studios, Work experience
Southampton, 19th May 2014-4th July 2014
I undertook the placement during my degree studies.
I worked closely with my tutors in their company.
I was responsible for getting the tasks done and made the required props.
Art Technician, St Joseph’s Specialist School & College, Work experience
Cranleigh, Surrey, 25th-29th June 2012
I undertook a placement over the summer break.
I worked closely with the Art teacher and students and made a short animated film.
I helped the Art teacher to set up the classroom, materials and the tasks for the students to do.
- Animation (6 years experience)
- Stop-motion (3 years experience)
- Computer Generated Imagery (Less than a year experience)
- Blender (Less than a year experience)
- Autodesk 3DS Max (Less than a year experience)
- Autodesk Mudbox (Less than a year experience)
- Scriptwriting ( year experience)
- Adobe Photoshop (10+ years experience)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (10+ years experience)
- Adobe After Effects (8 years experience)
- Adobe Creative Suite (5 years experience)
- Adobe Illustrator (3 years experience)
- Adobe Audition (Less than a year experience)
- Microsoft Word (10+ years experience)
- Microsoft Powerpoint (10+ years experience)
- Microsoft Excel (4 years experience)
- Microsoft Outlook (7 years experience)
- ICT (10+ years experience)
- Graphic Design (Less than a year experience)
- Drawing (10+ years experience)
- Painting (10+ years experience)
- Sculpting (10+ years experience)
- English (United Kingdom)
167 total views, 1 today