Cameron Guy CV
I have now graduated with a BA (Hons) Animation at the University of Arts London. I work with Adobe Suite and strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Premier Pro and Microsoft Office programs, as well as Autodesk Maya, TV Paint & Toonboom. I produce my own sound effects/score for my animations using Logic Pro 9 and Logic Pro X. I am both easy going and punctual; I always meet a deadline with a high quality result.
2017 – 2019
University of Arts London (London College of Communication) BA (Hons) Animation Arts
Island Innovation Sixth Form, A Level
Film Studies: A Graphics: B
Music Technology: C
Director – Horniman Museum “Colour: The Rainbow Revealed” Exhibition. 2017
– Storyboarded and animated a 30 second animation within a 2 week time frame
– Adapted to the client’s requested aesthetic by learning a new software (TV Paint) – Created a mixed-media final outcome that impressed the client
– Produced an original sound track
Director/ Team Manager – Max Richter “Barbican Box” – The Barbican. 2017
– Studied the given orchestral piece, resulting in a well-paced animation –
– Utilising both 2D and 3D mediums within one final product
– Changing elements where required to fit the clients’ needs.
Lead Graphic Designer/Animator. Gridstar Motorsport. 2016/17
– Produced high quality 3D renders of the Client’s products – receiving positive feedback and increasing sales through developing a new form of advertisement for the company.
– Editing films to a suitable level for distribution
– Uploading and managing marketing material to appropriate platforms
Lead Animator – “JEPH” Music Video. 2018/19
– Produced multiple animatics in response to the client’s request – Increased productivity by introducing deadlines
– Distributed the workload and delegated jobs where appropriate
Royal Academy of Music – Director and Editor
– Appropriated footage to successfully synchronise footage with music – Supplied additional animations for the team
– Edited the final project in Adobe Premiere
- 10 Years experience in the Adobe Suite.
- 5 Years experience in Autodesk Maya.
- 3 Years experience in Toonboom.
- 2D Animation, 3D Animation, Character Design, maya, Sound Design, storyboarding, ToonBoom
- English (Native)
213 total views, 1 today