A story artist and illustrator with a love for color, fantasy, and music.
Currently working on personal projects, but looking to pursue freelance or larger, team-oriented /studio ventures in place of a few of them. Primary knowledge and interest is in story art and color, though also educated in 3D modelling, texturing, and graphic design.
Resides in Boring, Oregon, but is willing to relocate for full time or long, contractual opportunities.
EMERGING MEDIA AND DIGITAL ARTS
Bachelor of Science. Southern Oregon University
2014 – 2016. Focus in Illustration and Story Art.
Associate Degree. Mount Hood Community College
2011 – 2013. Focus in Texturing and Concept Art.
DIGITAL MEDIA AND DESIGN
Charter School. Center for Advanced Learning
2009 – 2011. Focus in Graphic Design.
Freelance September 2017 – Present
* Work with individuals on concepts and illustrations using
written instructions and visual references.
* Design and create original illustrations and merchandise.
* Prep illustrations for merchandise and paper printing.
* Set up and break down tablet displays for conventions.
* Interact with the public in a sales setting.
FANDOMPDX: Artist Alley. Portland, OR. January 2019
EUGENE COMIC CON: Artist Alley Eugene, OR. November 2018
VERSUS COMIC CON: Exhibitor Hall Seaside, OR. July 2018
FANDOMPDX: Artist Alley Portland, OR. June 2018
Freelance January 2015 – March 2015
* Teach and troubleshoot creative software (Photoshop, Autodesk
Maya) for use in games, digital art, and photo manipulation.
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Cintiq / Mac / PC
- Character Design, illustration, Story Art
- English (Native)
213 total views, 1 today