|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Fairly willing to travel|
Recently completed a BSc (Hons) in Digital Animation Production from Limerick Institute of Technology. I enjoy the process of hand-drawn 2-D animation and audio mixing, and I find my strengths lie in character design, storyboarding and timing. I also have work experience as a Production Assistant, animator, and storyboard reviewer where I have developed skills in creating video content and short films, creativity and teamwork. Seeking to develop a career in the animation industry.
2014-2018: BSc (Hons) in Digital Animation Production.
Limerick Institute of Technology (Limerick School of Art & Design)
Key Modules: Illustration in Animation, Drawing Principles and Audio.
My specialty would be in Animation, Audio and Video.
2011-2014: Portfolio Preparation Course
Galway Technical Institute
Completed FETAC Level 6 Drawing and Visual Inquiry.
Completed FETAC Level 5 Multimedia Production
2011: St. Enda’s Secondary School, Galway, Leaving Certificate.
(Subjects included Art, Construction Studies, Design & Computer Graphics)
2012/’16/’18: Galway Film Centre,
Role: Production assistant (Summer camps in July and August)
• Helped students create animated short films in hand-drawn or stop-motion format with the chance to be entered into the Galway Junior Film Fleadh and later the Fresh Film Festival.
2017: EmployAbility Limerick
Role: Final Storyboard Artist, Animatic Editor, Animator
• Worked in a team to create an animated advert to promote disability services.
• Brainstormed ideas with the group
February 2014: Cartoon Saloon, Kilkenny
Role: 1 Week Work experience
• Worked under Fabian Erlinghauser to create animation loops of a character walking, running and jumping, using TV Paint
2010: Magma Films, Galway
Role: Storyboard reviewer (Part of LCVP work experience)
• Reviewed storyboards of Simsala Grimm to check for inconsistencies and made sure the stories flowed smoothly.
- TV Paint
- Toom Boom Harmony
- Toon Boom Storyboard Pro
- Clip Studio Paint
- Adobe After Effects
- Reaper(audio software)
- creativity, teamwork
229 total views, 1 today