Freelance Unity Environment Designer / Realtime DOP
We Are SANDBOXX.
We’re a family of makers, thinkers and doers that turn thoughts into things, and we’re looking for the newest addition to our family.
Our work is all about telling amazing stories. We believe in great characters, quality writing and innovative direction. Our business is divided into three main divisions of storytelling, each with it’s own uniquely SANDBOXX approach:
This role is for a freelance Unity Environment Designer / Real-time DOP to join our animation arm of the business. SANDBOXX Animations helps clients tell their stories through bespoke 2D and 3D films, as well as motion graphics.
We’re looking for someone with:
– An ability to construct 3D environments from provided assets for cut scene animation.
– Experience with Unity Cinemachine pipeline and using imported animation clips to create animated scenes within Unity
– Strong emphasis on lighting and graphical quality and getting the best results from Unity as a real-time render engine, including using those outputs for offline, linear animation.
– Strong design skills and ability to interpret and build upon concept artwork to produce fully realised environments.
– Ability to problem solve and work in a small, multi-talented team focused on innovative solutions.
– Strong organisation skills and ability to help develop and evolve a real-time production pipeline
If you think you could be the person for this job, we’d love to chat. Please send us your CV and a bit about yourself.
1001 total views, 1 today