Temporary Temporary Experienced Animation Production Coordinator
We have a very exciting and rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our experienced team on a short term contract basis.
Funko Animation Studios are an awarding winning animation production company based in the heart of Bath; we produce work of the very highest calibre. In recent years Funko has become established as a global pop culture phenomenon; working with Lucas Films, Marvel, Disney, DC Comics, Warner Bros, and Microsoft. The animated content produced at Funko Animation Studios in Bath heralds a new era of original Funko animation.
We are looking for an Experienced Animation Production Coordinator to work in our busy Production Team on a temporary short term basis, to provide departmental support to cover absence. Previous experience in animation production is essential (minimum two years) and coordinator experience for broadcast and online is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will come into this role with a thorough understanding of animation pipelines and workflow.
The Production Coordinator will report to the Head of Production, and will assist with the unique, daily challenges that arise from producing a slate of multiple short-form animation projects. We produce content across a range of animation styles with a well-established CG unit and emerging 2D team. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, organised, able to use their initiative and generally make themselves indispensable in this fast-paced and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have strong time management skills, and the ability to motivate others and keep calm in high pressure situations.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Coordinating the day to day production tasks as required to ensure projects remain on schedule
• Working closely with all departments to facilitate the smooth running of our busy studio
• Updating and managing individual project schedules
• Supervising & troubleshooting multiple short-form animation projects
• Liaising between all departments of the studio on a project and schedule basis
• Communicating with Heads of Departments, and their teams as required
• Planning and chairing as required, project meetings with staff & freelance artists
• Liaising with voice talent & agencies, coordinating VO recording sessions at our in-house record booth / remotely as-required
• Completing post-production paperwork for broadcast projects
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to work full-time, in-house at our studio located in Bath, UK.
START DATE – ASAP
SALARY – DOE
CONTRACT – Temporary, short-term, in-house.
Apply via our Jobs Page:
1407 total views, 1 today