Full-Time TD FX (Tool Development)
Status: Fixed-term / full-time contract
Annual salary: Depending on the experience
Start date: October 2019
The FX Technical Director is primarily responsible for developing front-end tools for the FX department, taking into account the prerequisites and deadlines defined by the FX Supervisor. Working under the supervision of the FX Supervisor and in collaboration with the Lead R & D, the TD is the key person for any technical issue of the FX department.
The position requires strong software development skills, the ability to program tools that are robust, efficient and easy to maintain.
– Have a degree in computer science or 3D animation or equivalent work experience;
– Have at least two (2) years of experience in a production environment;
– Have an understanding of technologies and production processes;
– Ability to identify and solve problems;
– Mastery of Houdini;
– Python and Qt skills;
– Master a rendering software (RenderMan, Arnold, Guerilla …);
– Knowledge of English and French both orally and in writing
242 total views, 27 today