Full-Time Producer (2D Harmony Animated TV Series)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Yeti Farm is a full-service 2D and 3D studio covering every aspect of the animation pipeline. Located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, we partner with some of the best world-class names in the industry. Some of our past work includes series such as Hotel Transylvania (season 2), Beat Bugs (Netflix) and Little Charmers (Netflix).
Why Yeti Farm?
– Join us in our 7,000 square foot state-of-the-art studio with a gourmet kitchen, funky lounge areas, gaming spots and a rooftop patio to enjoy the amazing Okanagan Valley weather
– Health benefits with a flexible wellness spending account
– Surrounded by warm waters and stunning beaches, there is no shortage of outdoors adventures at our studio’s doorstep
– Our own line up of original shows, which means a wide variety of creative opportunities for you!
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.yetifarmcreative.com.
About the Position
As the Producer, you will be responsible for the people and production management on our newest 2D Harmony project. This key position will oversee all project resources to ensure the budget, timelines and quality of services delivered meet the studio standards expected, along with maintaining a positive and successful relationship with the clients. The project runs from March 2019 until May 2020, however we are looking for a long-term fit for seasoned producers with diversified skills. There is an opportunity to transition onto one of our other exciting shows coming up in the pipeline.
– Manage all project departments such as design, builds, backgrounds, layout & animation, lighting/comp, FX, rendering and post-production. While working with their production team directly in charge of those departments
– Create, maintain and revise production schedules while coordinating multiple plans, departments, and creative teams in accordance with overall project budget and client schedules
– Track and maintain the production budget, including reporting and approval of change order requirements.
– In conjunction with other studio productions and creative leaders, work with the Head of Production to internally allocate resources to ensure best fit of talent on the project
– Foster and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders: clients, crew, partners, outsource studios, and corporate departments
– Play a key part in recruiting, developing and training new artists and production coordinators as necessary to maintain optimal and efficient staffing levels
– Active performance management of creative talent alongside project Directors, Leads and Supervisors
– Establish regular team meetings, involving key supervisors to regularly review progress on production schedules
– Demonstrated knowledge of the entire animation pipeline from pre-prod to post-prod
– Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role for an animated TV or feature film production required
– Experience working with 2D and 3D animated techniques and software an asset
– Strong professional and positive communication skills and the ability to take creative criticism
– Understanding and experience with Shotgun as a production tool is an asset
Must be currently a Canadian citizen or a Canadian Permanent Resident, or have a valid Work Permit to be eligible to work in Canada. This opportunity is for work in-house at our Kelowna, Canada, studio.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1452 total views, 1 today