Full-Time Motion Graphic Designer
Job Description As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with e-learning solutions. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment.
• Create highly engaging complex animations.
• Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
• Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
• Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Skills and Qualities: As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following: • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
• Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Professional demeanour with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients.
Essential skills: • Adobe after Effects • Illustrator • Photoshop
Company’s Profile : Sunovatech can be categorized as Animation, Media and Entertainment. They normally hunt for Artists with very distinctive skills in specialization areas such as the following categories amongst several other specialization areas:
• Modelling are Texturing Artists
• Character Modelers
• Rigging Artists
• Lighting Artists
• Compositing Artists
• Motion Graphics Artists
• Game Coders
• VFX Artists …..
1255 total views, 1 today