Full-Time Lead Animator
Brown Bag Films have a new opportunity to join their animation team as a Lead Animator in their Dublin studio.
The position of Lead Animator requires someone with a thorough knowledge of 3D software, with several years of experience in a similar supervisory role working on broadcast or film projects. A strong understanding of both Character animation and Body mechanics. A good sense of storytelling and a high level of knowledge using Maya and supporting tools.
Successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast paced production.
They will have a well-developed ‘eye’, a good working knowledge of art, design and film.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
– Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create high standard of animation for broadcast.
– Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines.
– Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem.
– Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Lead Animator (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work.
– Thorough knowledge of May and/or 3DS Max.
– Ability to problem solve and predict problems with assigned tasks.
– Must be comfortable without source management with an emphasis on clear communication and follow through.
– Task Driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
– Must be open to direction.
– Must demonstrate attention to detail in the finishing of assets and shots.
– Experience with shotgun (or asset tracking systems) is considered a big plus.
Should the Covid19 restrictions still apply we are looking for successful candidate to start remotely first and then relocate to Dublin office on a full time bases once restrictions are removed. Must be able to work remote should the restrictions apply.
Please use the link to APPLY:
975 total views, 2 today