Who We Are!
ViacomCBS Networks International,(VCNI) a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, we provide powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you’re passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role?
We are V Creative, ViacomCBS’s in-house team of creatives and designers producing super-engaging work across iconic brands including Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Channel 5.
From promos, events and marketing campaigns to reels, social and rebrands, we work cross-brand and cross-platform to build award-winning content.
This role will report into a Senior Designer and works across a wide range of projects and platforms, primarily crafting motion graphics for on air promos and channel branding.
We are looking for one Junior Motion Graphics Designer to work mainly on Nickelodeon, and another focusing primarily on Channel 5 / Comedy Central. Please indicate which brand(s) most appeals to you in your covering letter.
What skills do you need?
- Skilled and proficient in motion graphics design with a showreel that demonstrates your growing talent and passion!
- Passion for design and a flair for creativity is a must!
- Skilled and experienced at working in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator (some Cinema 4D experience is a plus but not a must have)
- Good understanding of general design principles including typography and layout
- Ability to produce and communicate a stream of fresh, innovative and original design ideas
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and techniques
- Ability to meet deadlines, often working within tight schedules
- Ability to work to a brief and collaborate with creative and production partners across all projects
- Ability to react constructively to feedback and find solutions to ever-evolving briefs from across the company
- Ability to partner with creatives for campaign idea generation and effectively communicate design ideas through storyboards, style frames or mock-ups
- A passion for storytelling in all its forms, and the part design plays in crafting genre-defining shows
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Committed to teamwork and collaboration
- Hunger to grow and develop your skills in a fast-paced working environment
- Committed to helping nurture a world class working environment
What Are Our Benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals Permanent and Fixed Term Contract employees will be entitled to:
- Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- TV Package Discount
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
- We are happy to talk about flexible working