Full-Time Data Operations Assistant
Jellyfish are seeking to recruit a Data Operations Assistant to our expanding Team!
The Data I/O Assistant is responsible for the movement of digital assets throughout Jellyfish and as part of a data migration in the move from on prem storage to a co-location.
– The upload and download of data, appropriate naming and filing conventions in accordance with Jellyfish policy
– Physical media (ingest / handling), client sends (management / monitoring), technical QC, virus scans, physical and web media ‘rips’.
– Responsibility and management or archiving and backups, including recovery.
Ensure back ups completed.
• Actively monitoring disk usage
• Disk resource management
• Data archival and restoration
• Searching for untouched / redundant data and managing the archiving or deletion process with artists and production.
• Ensuring that completed shows are not left online after they have been delivered to the client – archiving and deleting these shows correctly
• responding to work requests in a timely manner, occasional triaging of requests where appropriate.
• Restoring any reasonable request for old show data and keeping the requester up to date on the restore progress
• Supporting IT and Pipeline where needed
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!
617 total views, 17 today