Full-Time COMPOSITING SUPERVISOR
Who: A compositing supervisor within Palomar’s newly created 3D Animation Department
When: June 2020 to October 2021
Where: Reggio Emilia, Emilia Romagna, ITALY
Experience: 3 to 5 years in the position, in the field of 3D Animation: TV series or Feature film
Be the first to join, share with us the exciting times of establishing of a new studio, be part of our future!
Who are we?
Palomar, founded in 1986, is one of the oldest Italian television and cinema production companies, a market leader in Italy in the drama sector. It recently became part of Mediawan group and started her journey in the animation industry founding her Animation Department in Emilia Romagna, Italy.
With the ON kids & family label, Mediawan group produces audiovisual content on an international scale, developing emblematic brands (The Little Prince, Playmobil, Robin Hood, Peter Pan, Iron Man), and innovative original creations (Miraculous Ladybug, Zak Storm, Seven & Me, Mune, etc.).
Why joining us?
We are very excited to build up our Animation Department,
and we have big ambitions for the future! Our first project is “teh enchanted village of Pinocchio”, an animated TV series co-produced by 3 main European countries, and we are already planning to grow bigger in the near future!
If you are currently not living in Italy, you can apply for a very convenient special tax regime for new residents if you plan to live in Italy at least for 2 years.
▪ Related to the Compositing department, under the responsibility of the studio director. Reports to the director (located in Paris)
▪ Managing & supervising artistically and technically a team of 6 compositing artists and identifying individual skills in the team
▪ Reviewing pre-compositing as soon as an episode is delivered and sending render retakes to the render studio (different site)
▪ Improve procedures and tools to optimize production in collaboration with the TD
▪ Making one or more Nuke templates per sequence, to be used by the team
▪ Guaranteeing artistic homogeneity and hook up consistency of the shots in accordance with the director’s references and instructions
▪ Assigning sequences and shots to individuals in the team
▪ Reviewing shots from the team and assigning & explaining retakes to individuals in the team
▪ Polishing shots that need to be
▪ Reviewing the technical and artistic retakes list provided by the director and making the corrections or assigning & explaining them to the team
▪ Manage and maintain the schedule and production quotas in agreement with the Production team
▪ guaranteeing the delivery of the episodes in time following the contractual schedule
▪ Act as the main interlocutor for all communication related to Compositing stage with other studios.
• Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
▪ Nuke & Nuke X
▪ Plug-in: ReelSmart Motion Blur / Boris Sapphire / Frischluft Lenscare
▪ Be comfortable with the Linux / Unix environment
▪ Fast to adapt
▪ Autonomy, initiative;
▪ Organized / rigor / method;
▪ Team spirit;
▪ Self-control/stress resistance;
▪ Synthesis/height of view;
HOW TO APPLY
Send your candidature to email@example.com
1531 total views, 33 today