Full-Time Compositing Artist
We are looking for talented compositor, with creative problem solving skills. The successful candidate will work on successful pre-school series, ‘Daisy & Ollie’ which is produced in Toon Boom Harmony.
• Have experience with After effects, broadcast series experience is preferred but not essential
• A passion for animated content
• Have strong organisational skills, self-motivation and a keen eye for detail
• Be willing to take direction and constructive feedback, and hit scheduled deadlines
• Have proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Good problem solving ability and be able to learn and adapt to different plugins and workflows when required
• Able to take direction and willing to address constructive feedback
• Able to communicate clearly with colleagues
• Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
• Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Positive work ethic
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for, along with a show reel or link containing your most recent work, and your CV or resume.
Candidates without an animation show reel will not be taken in consideration.
Please take in consideration that this role is for in-house position only, the successful candidate will be able to relocate and work from our studio in Manchester.
1231 total views, 34 today