Freelance Character Modeller
We Are SANDBOXX.
We’re a family of makers, thinkers and doers that turn thoughts into things, and we’re looking for the newest addition to our family.
Our work is all about telling amazing stories. We believe in great characters, quality writing and innovative direction. Our business is divided into three main divisions of storytelling, each with it’s own uniquely SANDBOXX approach:
This role is for a freelance Character Modeller to join our animation arm of the business. SANDBOXX Animations helps clients tell their stories through bespoke 2D and 3D films, as well as motion graphics.
We’re looking for someone who:
– Is a talented 3D modeller to make characters and clothing (mostly stylised humans) from scratch as well as adapt base avatars to provided designs for use in real-time animation
– Has an ability to model / sculpt facial expressions for morph animation and an understanding of what makes an appealing, expressive character.
– Must be able to create clean, low / medium poly meshes with animation ready topology and efficient UVs
– Has an understanding of rigging and weight painting would be a bonus
– Preferred software would be Blender / Zbrush
– Applicants who use other software must be confident importing and exporting FBX files and fitting into a wider production pipeline.
If you think you could be the person for this job, we’d love to chat. Please send us your CV and a bit about yourself.
1048 total views, 1 today