Full-Time CG ARTIST – TECHNICAL/ LOOK DEVELOPMENT
• Develop and standardize both technical and artistic development and production workflows for creation of CGI assets, shaders, lighting and post-production details.
• Collaborate with creative and new project team to advance the original IP project into real-time production via the use of UE4, striving for highest possible visual fidelity cost effectively.
• Partner with all department in the production to understand, define and manage project technical and production requirements for real-time workflow in Maya and UE4 environment.
• Assist artists and post-production team in tool development, and in researching & testing new methods in both traditional Maya & real-time pipelines.
• Identify problems that could potentially present with respect to timelines and delivery schedules
• Creating the CG imagery of Look/dev passes of shaders, mastershots, VFX, lighting, post-production and other FX requirement
• 3+ years experience as a technical artist with strong art skill
• Strong knowledge in modeling, texturing, animation, & lighting for CGI production or UE4 game development.
• Maya: strong knowledge and experience with the API (Python or C++), strong scripting skills in Python/PyMel.
• Strong working knowledge in Nuke and After Effects
• Unreal: extensive experience working with UE scripting and workflows: physically-based rendering, materials & real-time lighting
• Shaders: in-depth knowledge of real-time shader implementations, limitations of shaders & workarounds
• Assets: experienced in the development, creating and organizing efficient assets in Maya and in UE4 editors
• Experience with one or more of the following: Substance Designer / Painter, Zbrush or Mudbox, UE4, Unity etc
To apply: https://jobs.gigglegarage.com/
647 total views, 3 today