Full-Time Animation Production Assistant – Bath, UK
FUNKO ANIMATION STUDIOS ARE HIRING!
We have a very exciting and rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our experienced team.
Funko Animation Studios are an awarding winning animation production company based in the heart of Bath; we produce work of the very highest calibre. In recent years Funko has become established as a global pop culture phenomenon; working with Lucas Films, Marvel, Disney, DC Comics, Warner Bros, and Microsoft, the animated content produced at Funko Animation Studios in Bath heralds a new era of original Funko animation.
You can find some examples of our work on our website: http://www.evilcorp.tv/work/ And our most recent launch ‘Wetmore Forest’ can be found here: https://www.funko.com/blog/article/june-11-wf-blog-post
We are looking for an ANIMATION PRODUCTION ASSISTANT to work in our busy production team. An interest in animation is essential, alongside a relevant degree or previous work experience. The ideal candidate would come into this role with an understanding of basic animation pipelines and workflow.
The Production Assistant will report to the studio and production managers. The successful candidate will assist with the unique, daily challenges that arise from producing a slate of multiple short-form animation projects. FAS produce content across a range of animation styles with a well-established CG unit and emerging 2D team. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, organised, able to use their initiative and generally make themselves indispensable in this fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Assisting with day to day production tasks as required to ensure projects remain on schedule
• Working closely with all departments to facilitate the smooth running of our busy studio
• Maintenance of project tracking tools, delivering frequent progress reports to Production Coordinators or Line Manager
• Basic financial reporting – petty-cash, expenses, credit card reconciliation
• To provide direct support to the production team, by liaising with artists and feeding back with status reports and project updates
• To provide relevant data entry to assist the production team to aid the fulfilment and smooth running of the department
• Updating the day-by-day schedule, and proving the relevant information and communication, to ensure all relevant information is communicated thoroughly
• To provide when required general administrative support to all members of the production team as and when required
If you fit this description we’d love to hear from you, please send across a copy of your CV and a suitable cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to work in-house at our main studio located in central Bath.
START DATE – ASAP
SALARY – DOE
CONTRACT – Staff, Permanent
895 total views, 19 today