Full-Time Animation Technical Director
Jellyfish is recruiting for Animation Technical Directors for an Animated Feature with a major Hollywood production studio.
Working closely with the Animation Director and Lead, Animation TD’s are responsible for helping to maintain the efficient flow of work into and out of the Animation Department.
We are looking for Animation Technical Directors with some good productions under their belts, who want to take up the challenge and join our Animation Team on this amazing Animated Feature! You will also have a passion for living by our company values: creative Brilliance, Rock Solid Logistics, Ground breaking Technology and Awesome Talent.
If you feel you are the perfect match for this role, don’t hesitate to apply today!
– Proven and extensive professional experience in animation and team leadership;
– Interacting with the animators, production teams and other departments to effectively — solve problems and escalate any issues
– Help define efficient workflows and promote best practises for shows and the facility
– Apply technical fixes to shots to pass down the pipeline
– A great knowledge of Maya
– Awareness of key project assumptions, budget and schedule across the animation department.
– Liaising with other teams and departments as necessary.
– Organisation and attention to detail/accuracy;
– Excellent communication (verbal and written skills);
– Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
– Python and Rigging knowledge would be an advantage.
– Positive focussed approach to work;
– Proactive approach – continuously finding ways to improve processes for ease and efficiency;
– Right to work in the UK (if you are unsure, please check here).
– London based or willing to move to London if offered a job.
Please note – Only apply for this role if you meet requirements and have the relevant experience.
If you do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
At Jellyfish we offer to our PAYE staff a generous holiday entitlement, sick pay and pension contribution. In addition, you will have access to an advanced benefit package which includes a cycle to work scheme, exclusive perks, childcare vouchers, and much more…!
877 total views, 3 today