Full-Time 3D Generalist – Gilbert, Arizona (on-site only)
Using Storytelling, artistic, and technical talents, the 3D generalist creates and brings to life environments, characters, assets, and scenes in a narrative sequence for various media, including film, television, advertisements, and games.
The 3D Generalist develops 3D environments, scenes, and animations that blend seamlessly with the project scope. They must work initially with the director to develop conceptual designs for characters, settings, and assets and work within the bounds of 3D animation and effects to create approved designs to their completion. A successful candidate completes tasks with a varied skill level across aspects of 3D development such as modeling, rigging, animation, texturing/UV mapping, shading, look development, compositing, and rendering.
Generalists work both individually and within a large team environment, with tasks ranging from completing everything on a small number of shots to working on tasks within a larger body of work.
• Proven artistic ability across multiple CG disciplines including modeling, rigging, animation, texturing/UV mapping, shading, look development, compositing, and rendering.
• Proficient in Maya, 3dsMax, or similar
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After-Effects
• An understanding of the principles of animation for both 2D and 3D
• Strong story-telling and creative development skills
• Previous experience in creating digital environments and assets
• Strong topology awareness from low poly to high poly modeling
• Experience in Cinema4D
• Experience in Zbrush or similar
Salary: $40,000-$45,000 per year. Full Time Employees are eligible for 120 hours of PTO and 7-10 paid holidays per year. Full Time Employees are also eligible for benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and short/long term disability.
How to Apply: Please send a resume and portfolio link to email@example.com
1180 total views, 22 today