Full-Time 3D Designer/ Animator
The Creative Store
Great Jobs. Great People.
Our client is a luxury skincare manufacturer based in Pyrmont. They are looking for highly experienced 3D Designer / Animator an eye for luxury finishes and materials, to join their growing team.
Working within the Creative Team, you will be responsible for all product visualisation and content creation for the brand. You will create world-class photorealistic motion and static imagery for use across print, web and social media. Using supplied CAD files and models you create, you will work with the Art & Creative Directors to generate engaging, luxury imagery and video.
To be successful in this role you will be:
– Experienced in creating photorealistic renders of premium products (both static and animated)
– Proficient in post-production (After Effects/DaVinci Resolve), including Audio
– Confident in modelling, texturing, lighting, rigging and animation in a production environment
– Fluid/particle simulation (e.g. Houdini / Realflow) skills
– Experience in 3D set design / ArchViz skills
– Experience with photogrammetry
– Proficient communicating in Mandarin (desired though not essential)
If this sounds like role you have been searching for, we want to hear from you. Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
Freelancers. We have a wide range of freelance and contract roles. Ranging from 1 week to 3 – 6 months – offering you flexibility to pick and choose when you want to work. You have the option to invoice or to have your PAYG done for you. Easy As.
815 total views, 4 today