Full-Time 3D Animator (Mid-Senior and Junior)
Please apply online:
3D Animator (Mid-Senior): https://latelieranimation.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06g5f?cjb_hash=O_ixZG62&apply_now=true
3D Animator (Junior): https://latelieranimation.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0j92z?cjb_hash=O_oIHw29&apply_now=true
Status : Full time / Fixed-term contract
Annual Salary : To be discussed
Planned start date : ASAP until July 2020
The 3D Animator works under the supervision of the Animation Director and the Animation leads. They are responsible for characters, vehicles and props animation. The artist interprets the storyboard / animatic to create key-frame animation while respecting the technical requirements and the artistic vision of the project.
We are looking for talented animators for an feature animation.
– College diploma or equivalent in 3D computer graphics / 3D animation specialization;
– Minimum 2 years (junior) or 4 years (mid-senior) of working experience in 3D animation with MAYA, in a film production environment / animation TV series or visual effects;
– Strong sense of anatomy;
– Ability to interpret a storyboard;
– Ability to work collaboratively, taking direction and feedback from the Directors – effectively;
– Experience creating expressive hand and facial animation in a production environment;
– Strong knowledge of traditional animation techniques and characters movement principles;
– Rigging experience is a plus;
– Be comfortable to work in a LINUX / UNIX environment;
– Knowledge of an asset manager as SHOTGUN is a asset;
– Be a Canadian citizen or be a permanent resident of Canada and be willing to work in Montreal, Québec
– Provide demoreel showing full expert range of acting and action shots.
685 total views, 35 today