Full-Time 2D Harmony Rigger (Ireland only)
2D Harmony Riggers
We are looking for strong 2D Toon Boom Harmony Rigger to join our team based in Dublin. Working on an exciting new TV series project.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience.
• Must have previous rigging work on TV Series, Film or Commercials.
• Responsible for building and rigging, in Toon Boom Harmony, main and secondary characters, props and environmental elements.
• Working experience in how animators use ToonBoom Harmony is a must.
• The ideal candidate would have strong drawing skills.
• Identify problems in designs and provide well thought out solutions.
• Assets need to match the designs and be suitable to be animated in Toon Boom Harmony. Responsible for delivery of rigs according to deadlines and delivery requirements (e.g. naming conventions)
• Make sure work is completed and delivered as per schedule.
• Must have good interpersonal skills, communicate well, and be willing to take notes and direction under tight deadlines.
• Work with other artists to ensure integrity of all characters and designs.
• Working experience with Toon Boom Harmony software.
• Working knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony is essential.
• Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
Salary- based on experience
Please send in a link to your online portfolio, a cover letter, and a PDF of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading 2D Harmony Rigger
Please note we will only evaluate portfolios that are hosted online (eg. VIMEO, YouTube etc.)
693 total views, 23 today